Click on List of Lessons for a complete list of previous lessons…also, click on the About link if you require an introduction to this material.
The flow of my stream of consciousness continued…
- Matthew 16:6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the yeast of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
- The Parable of the Yeast (Matthew 13:33) is in reference to how Spiritual Maturity – achieved as the result of Seeking First The Kingdom via Mutual Adultery and Kaneh Bosm – becomes the element that spreads throughout the World; thereby, allowing all elements of Elohim gain access to the information needed to achieve Spiritual Maturity.
- The ‘yeast of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees’ is in reference to the Spiritual Immaturity that exists within the World, taught by religious/societal leaders. Just as the activities that are practiced by Grown-ups within the World may appear as unappealing and deemed unnecessary by young children, so too are the views of the Spiritually Immature in reference to the Spiritually Mature. The use of Swinging/Spiritual Pollination and the use of Kaneh Bosm are deemed as immoral within the religious communities, as well as various segments of non-religious society. However, those views are based on a lack of information and understanding regarding those topics and how they relation to spirituality.
- Matthew 6:10 Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on Earth, as it is in Heaven.
- The key element in this verse is the understanding of what is going on IN HEAVEN. Non-Kingdom Seekers have not gained access to the information regarding the activities of what is going on in Heaven to be able to understand and replicate those activities on Earth.
- The Keys to The Kingdom – the Earth-based understanding of the activities in Heaven – are only revealed to Kingdom Seekers, not simply people who study the Bible/religion/divinity/theology.
- FISHER OF MEN: Matthew 18:19 Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in Heaven.
- The primary reason why the men in the Bible were not able to achieve (not supposed to) permanence regarding their spiritual/physical gains is that they did not have a Kingdom-Seeking wife. The Kingdom Seeking process had not been brought by Jesus yet; therefore, significant Biblical leaders, such as King David, was not able to achieve and pass along the key(s) to maintaining because none of those leaders possessed the spiritual teaching to assist in training their spouse how to reach the 135th degree.
- Even though King David is highly revered in the Bible by ‘God’, as well as within religious circles, he was unable to allow his kingdom to continue throughout perpetuity because he never had his wife’s support and assistance. In having her ‘husband killed’, he basically forced her into following his teachings; therefore, she never truly followed him.
- In becoming ‘fisher of men’, a Kingdom-based husbands gains access to the information and spiritual stance needed to be able to assist his wife in lovingly and willfully following his so that she too can be able to reach Spiritual Maturity. With both spouses interacting at the Spiritual Mature level, the natural agreeance that is based on the understanding of what it took to reach Spiritual Maturity allows The Father in Heaven to lead and guide the couple to that which was already placed in their lives before they were born. The things that are agreed upon are done in keeping with that which was already written since the creation of the World, and now being made manifest as the result of being within The Kingdom.
- World-based marriage, for a Kingdom Seeking Husband, is similar to Jesus being tempted in the wilderness/Daniel in the Lion’s Den/Shadrack, Meshack, Abednego in the fiery furnace. Nonetheless, The Father in Heaven has provided 144,000 to assist His King in achieving his goal
- As a Kingdom-Seeking Husband, life lived up to the point of beginning Kingdom Seeking is filtered through Psalm 139:16. In this regard (from my training/teaching), a Kingdom-based understanding is gained regarding activities that may be viewed by those in the World as immoral/counter to spiritual development. In gaining this understanding, and sharing it with others (Matthew 5:16), the Kingdom-Seeking husband will face scrutiny from family and friends regarding this ‘radical’ viewpoint.
- Just as Jesus was tempted in the wilderness, so that he could strengthen his beliefs in the face of those who would have him abandon them, and/or submit to a lower thought process, so to was the basic story with The Lion’s Den and The Fiery Furnace. In each case, the views that were counter to the culture at the time were tested, yet in each case, the spiritual views were maintained, and the one(s) who held on to them were elevated to a place where their views were able to be shared with others; thereby, assisting others in gaining access to the information needed to reach their level of spirituality.
- Such as it is with a Kingdom Seeking Husband. By maintaining the views received, I have been shown that I receive at least 144,000 who The Father in Heaven has set aside to assist in sharing the spiritual information I have received; thereby, allowing those who come in contact with me/the 144,000 to gain access to what is needed to reach the highest level of Spiritual Maturity.
- Revelations 21:24-25 By its light will the nations walk, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it, and its gates will never be shut by day – and there will be on night there.