Click on List of Lessons for a complete list of previous lessons…also, click on the About link if you require an introduction to this material.
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance (matter) of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
In the previous lesson, I introduced the understanding that Man, the highest spiritual maturity level, is represented by the Butterfly. The lesson also introduced the behavior and activities of physical butterflies, specifically, pollinating flowers and drinking nectar. Spiritually, Man has a similar set of spiritual activities and behaviors equivalent to that of the physical butterfly; although, such activities and behaviors are accomplished by Man, in the physical realm, in a different manner, but ending up with the same result.
Primarily, Man is responsible for spreading the energy and understanding related to The Kingdom of Heaven to those within the World (see The Parable of Yeast); thereby, allowing for the internal spiritual growth of the one who is pollinated. To get a greater understanding of what energy is, we will begin today’s lesson with the introduction of the topic of particle physics. According to Wikipedia, Particle physics is a branch of physics that studies the nature of particles that are the constituents of what is usually referred to as matter and radiation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_physics).
When studying the field of particle physics, a further understanding of the interrelated nature of particles can be found in understanding the meaning of each word that goes into its composition. While there are many elements that go into the composition of a particle, for the purposes of this lesson, I will profine the ones that need to be known right now.
• Quark – a basic particle and fundamental constituent of matter. Quarks combine to form composite particles called hadrons, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons, the components of atomic nuclei.
• Atom – a basic unit of matter that consists of a dense central nucleus surrounded by a cloud of negatively charged electrons. The atomic nucleus contains a mix of positively charged protons and electrically neutral neutrons. The electrons of an atom are bound to the nucleus by the electromagnetic force.
• Electromagnetic force – (the combination of electricity and magnetism, capable of causing attraction and repulsion) one of the four fundamental interactions in nature, the other three being the strong interaction, the weak interaction, and gravitation. It is the force the causes the interaction between electrically charged particles and is also responsible for practically all the phenomena encountered in daily life.
• Molecule – an electrically neutral group of atoms
• Proton – (two up quarks, one down quark)a subatomic particle that has a positive electric charge; unable to bind with each other due to their mutual electromagnetic repulsion being stronger than the attraction of the strong force…possesses a physical size, but is influenced by undefined forces
• Electron – a negatively charged subatomic particle, with no known components or structure, with a mass 1/1836 of a proton
• Neutron – (one up quark, two down quarks) a subatomic particle with no electrical charge…possesses a mass larger than proton
• Strong force – it is the force that binds protons and neutrons (nucleons) together to form the nucleus of an atom…is 100 times stronger than electromagnetism; also stronger than weak force and gravity
• ion – total number of electrons not equal to the total number of protons, resulting in a positive charge (energy)
• Anion – meaning up, an ion with more electrons than protons
• Cation – meaning down, an ion with less electrons than protons
In dealing with the flow of The River of The Water of Life, beginning with The Spring of The Water of Life (Introduction to The Master’s Degree), The Map to The Kingdom of Heaven outlines, graphically, how the flow of energy leads to various locations within the World, and eventually to The Kingdom of Heaven. By outlining basic vocabulary for particle physics, we will be able to see, through the lens of science, how The Father in Heaven uses energy, and its flow, to create spiritual matter, which in turn was used to create physical matter.
The flow of energy outlined on The Map to The Kingdom of Heaven is regarding the energy of thought processes. Gravitating towards various thought processes reflect the energy that those thought processes flow from and shine light onto the energy surrounding one’s life. Negative thought processes are the result of negative energy; likewise, positive thought processes are the result of positive energy. Regardless of the energy of the accumulated thought processes in a person’s life, all energy is eventually transformed into pure positivity (the 135th degree), reflecting the energy nature of The Father in Heaven.
By focusing on counting it ALL Joy, positive energy is released; thereby, allowing positive energy and positive thoughts to flow back. Additionally, Seeking First The Kingdom of God ensures that not only does positive energy flow back, but the proper positive thought process needed to acquire pure positivity flows as well. A quick glance at the negative side of X1 on the graph shows that the World displays false positives; thereby, resulting in what appears to be positivity, but results in traveling further away from The Kingdom. Many people say and believe in positive things, yet, those World-based positive thoughts are built on sand and will not result in being led to The Kingdom of God/Heaven.
While this lesson was a basic introduction to some simple particle physics terms, much more will be perplained as the flow of The River goes on. The next lesson will introduce the understanding regarding how to enter the environment where pure positivity begins to take hold (chrysalis, Purgatory), the purpose of that environment, what is learned in that environment, and how what is learned pertains to The Kingdom of Heaven. In general, teachings on the chrysalis/Purgatory will be the bulk of what is taught since the lessons learned in that environment are what prepare the disciple to become an Adopted Son/Daughter of The Father in Heaven.